Type Keyword And Press Search

How to reformat laptop to Windows 7 via usb flashdisk

Hi guys. This morning I will show you how to reformat my HP 2000 laptop. I am using bootable double OS usb flashdisk.Windows XP SP3 and Windows 7. I personally made this with the help of free software I've searched on the internet. Later I will teach you how to create a bootable OS flashdisk. So prepare your 8gb flash disk drive. So before we begin you must see to it that you have your own laptop drivers if you will to reformat your laptop. If you don't have, yesterday we learned on how to back up your laptop drivers using double driver software. Just take a look at this tutorial before proceeding. And if you does, let's begin now.

Fresh Windows 7 Ultimate Operating System



First you must know how to go to BIOS set up. Why? Because you must arrange the boot order. If you are using bootable dvd OS then the first boot must be on DVD ROM drive. Me, I use flashdisk bootable OS, so i will put external hdd on the first boot order. So that my laptop will primarily read the external hdd in order to run the OS software. GOT IT? Then how will you put your laptop on BIOS set up? All laptops have different BIOS set up shortcut key. In my case, if i go to BIOS set up, after powering on the laptop I will press "F10" to go to BIOS set up, and put external hdd on the first order. Some laptops need to press "del", or "F1" or "F2" to enter into BIOS set up:)The video below that I made yesterday will start on the BIOS set up. So watch carefullt the step by step tutorial on how to reformat laptop to WINDOWS7 by using flashdisk drive as OS software installer.

Just watch it.


Share this article :

SHORTEDBOARDTentang Saya
SHORTEDBOARD is from Pangasinan, PH. A Cellphone Technician since 2005. BS ECE graduate. A small time blogger with a simple dreams.
Follow Me : | +Google | Facebook | Twitter

Post a Comment

If you have questions, just leave a comments. If it helps you a lot please share my blog to your friends. Thanks.

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Cellphoneyeta - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger